We understand the importance and difficulty of the decision that you have to make to take your business forward and we want you to know that as a result you have the right to expect the following standards from us:
- You will receive friendly, courteous, awesome service. You will be respected and not taken for granted;
- We will honour all our commitments to you absolutely;
- You will always be able to seek our help with any aspect of your business. We see ourselves as an active member of your day to day management team, not just an interested party. We expect to help wherever we can;
- The way we communicate with each other is important. As part of that process, if we are not in the same location as you, or if we do not have the solutions to your problems easily available, then we will acknowledge any communication you have with us by the end of the next working day;
- We will be honest, truthful and ‘up front’ with you at all times. We’d expect you to be like that too. That way we can build a long term and valuable relationship with each other; and
- We believe totally that your perception of our performance is always the reality. For that, and other reasons, your feedback is critical to our continuing to innovate and improve. We’re always looking forward to your ideas, your comments and your suggestions.
We look forward to you keeping us to our promises!